“You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.” 2 Corinthians 9:11
I decided to change this weekly post up a bit. Instead of focusing on the day, I decided I’d discuss what I’m thankful for the entire week. So let the gratitude begin!
1. I’m thankful that I made it to church and was able to fellowship with likeminded believers.
2. On Wednesday I woke up late. Thankfully, a coworker graciously covered class for me.
3. I don’t have a lot of friends, but I have a couple that I can count on in lean times. We support each other on a regular basis via text messages, phone call, and literal face time.
4. I made it to vote for our city’s new mayor. Being able to do my civic duty is a blessing.
5. I was able to assist someone with their needs. It was a great feeling that God used me to accomplish this mission.
6. The weather has been really delightful this fall season. I’m thankful for the extra days of sunshine.
7. Even though I’ve been super tired lately and certainly didn’t feel like going grocery shopping, I’m truly thankful that I was able to afford to do so. Our pantry, refrigerator, cupboards, and deep freezer overflows. Thank You Lord.
8. I took my boys to have family portraits made. Although it’s just the three of us, I am completely grateful to have the children I do. I enjoy spending time with them. And the pictures are quite lovely.
9. I was able to buy two precious new babies, Giselle and Madison welcome gifts.